1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

please move your truck??

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by 1olddogtwo, Dec 31, 2008.

1. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

2. russ130

russ130 Senior Member

There is more to that story trust me.
  3. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

like what? plow guy shoulda plowed him the FA@#$ in!
  4. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

There usually is two sides to every story. Why don't you fill us in??
  5. My bowtie

My bowtie Senior Member

Why did the plow guy even say anything? He can't issue a ticket...I can see both partys getting angery and doing some shouting/name calling...dont excuse and pushing/hitting, but plow guy should have went around and not said a thing...Probally think twice before saying anything again..
  6. 4u2nv

4u2nv Member

It wasn't just a plowguy... it says it was the public works superintendent. While he can't issue the ticket personally, he probably issued a no parking order and was just warning the guy. As for anything after that know one knows what really happened but them. I can say that the dealing with some people in towns is horrible...they think you owe them something. I bet next time he just has the vehicle towed though rather than confront someone.

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

yeah you never know who your dealin with nowadays, he could of killed someone, much easier to plow him in.