1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Please Install Snow ??

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by lawn king, Dec 12, 2006.

1. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

You people are gonna love this! Some of you may recall i got on the after hours crew to plow the runway at the former south weymouth naval air base. The runway is now used for a tractor trailer training school & training for police vehicles. The school called us to see about putting snow on the asphalt on 6 dates they have for extreme weather driving instruction. Plow the snow off $$ snowblow the snow on $$ plow the snow off $$ Where is the damn snow???
  2. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

That's pretty good, I wish I had an account like that. I agree where's the snow when you need it.:blush2:
  3. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

Buy a snow gun!!!

Purchase a snow gun ,as long as you have the temps a water source etc you can put snow where you need it.
  4. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

That would be sweet! I want a account that wants me to install snow! Although right now I would have to look pretty hard to find snow to install.
  5. murray83

murray83 Senior Member

Ha! I got one for you.

Every year around late november early december We ship out boxes of snow (yes you read rite) to the carribean islands,the tourists actually pay to play in snow :confused:

We'll ship out about 40 or so 40 foot reefer containers on the ship which I load on at my part time job,You should have seen my face when I was told want was being shipped I didn't know if they were smoking crack before the shift or they were just damn good liers.