1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

please help

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by andy bengtson, Sep 30, 2002.

1. andy bengtson

andy bengtson Junior Member

hi looking to start plowing this winter. Would it better if I would go with a Western or Boss plow. I have friends that plow and they said to spend the extra money for a v-plow. I just don't know what to do. I live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and I have a 2002chev 2500hd extended pickup with the plow package. Any ideas I would very much like your thoughts. thanks

2. BOSS Adam

BOSS Adam Senior Member

Andy, try the search function you will find many answers to your question. But i would go with the v depending on what size lots your truck should handle it just fine. :D

welcome to plowsite :waving:

Last edited: Sep 30, 2002
  3. JD PLOWER

JD PLOWER PlowSite.com Veteran

Are you going to be plowing residential or commercial or both? I don't plow residential (other than parents place) but people here that do have said that the v still helps them more than a straight blade. If you can afford it, the v is the way to go. Any brand that has dealer support in your area is generally the best choice. Do a search this topic has been gone over a few times .:eek: