1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

please help!!!

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by nickv13412, Nov 1, 2007.

1. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

hi, im in the process of installing a straight blade mm2 onto my 97 ford f 350. when i plug in all of my harnesses, my left headlight on the truck does not go on and the high beam light on the dash is stuck on. ive tried trouble shooting the config. plug and everything else i can think of but nothing is working. when i take the harnesses completely out of the truck, the truck headlights work fine.Any ideas?? - Thanks a lot - Nick

2. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

update, everything but left side low beam works...had to switch connections on plugs that go into isolation module...any ideas for the left low beam?

3. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

nevermind, got it working

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

What was the problem nick?

5. gmcsierra1500

gmcsierra1500 Senior Member
    from CT

fixed

B&B i was helping nick do the install and the problem was that on the specific vehicle harness for his truck we had to reverse the blue and yellow wires on the headlight harness to configure for the HB-5 headlights, also his isolation module was bad, luckily we had an extra

6. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Hmm, having the pins wrong AND the Iso being bad, I'll bet you guys pulled your hair out on that one for a while... Congats on getting it fixed...ain't electrical gremlins fun! :D

7. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

ohh we definetly pulled a few hairs out haha. Im really glad that i picked up that spare iso module for 60 bucks on ebay though, and thank god i had chris there because he knows a hell of a lot more about electrical than i do!