1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Please help!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by snow2011, Oct 26, 2011.

1. snow2011

snow2011 Junior Member

This year I am planing on having a subcontractor to take care my snow clients, I was wondering if someone has a contract sample that I can have him sign. One that will be between the two of us, not the customer.
    Also, is there any recommendations you can give me as far as what to include and what to ask for? should I state that I want the driveways clean by a certain time so the customer can get out to go to work? etc? pls help I am so new in this. Thanks

2. 7_below

7_below Senior Member

Are you serious?

3. snow2011

snow2011 Junior Member

Of course I am why not? what's wrong with it?

4. 7_below

7_below Senior Member

Nothing wrong with it at all. Asking questions is great. There's alot involved with subbing out work. Finding someone reliable, who's going to back you up when your sub breaks down, Insurance, agreements, contracts, billing, etc. There's tons of helpful info throughout this site. Just do some digging around and you'll find it. If you're just starting out, you should really learn the business first hand before branching out to sub contracting accts.

5. snow2011

snow2011 Junior Member

It's new for me the fact to hire a subcontractor, not to do snow removal, I always had my employees and me to do it but this year I was thinking about subcontracting.

6. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

what area some subs have a contract made up for you to agree to and sign