1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Please help with my blizzard plow!!!!!

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by slade, Dec 14, 2007.

1. slade

slade Senior Member

I am installing my new blizzard snow plow, and it will not angle left. The pump is running, but there is no pressure at the angle cylinder.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Thanks,
    Slade

2. Mark Witcher

Mark Witcher Senior Member

Did you get the install manual with plow? It gives the troubleshooting info .

3. slade

slade Senior Member

Can anybody help me? I just installed this plow brand new. I have power at the coil for the left angle, the pump runs, but no fluid pressure at the cylinder. I also tried adjustung the angle relief valve but that didn't help. We are suppose to get several inches of snow overnight I am running out of time, please HELP!!

4. TEX

TEX Senior Member

maybe......

1. maybe a cap or something pluged a line

can you get an air lock on these?

sorry im not more help.

diesel are more my game im still learning this plow stuff.

good luck

5. just a thought

A. contact Jerre

B. try switching the hoses from left to right and see if it moves then.
    someone may have a reason to NOT do this but I cant see the harm

process of elimination
    tc

6. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

Remember, as you apply pump pressure to one side the other side has to open. I would bet that your left cylinder is not releasing pressure OR, your right side is not getting pressure, all due to things at the manifold block. Are you sure the coil solenoids are correctly positioned on appropriate cartridge valves?

7. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

after filling initally did you fill it a second and third time?

8. lawnMaster5000

lawnMaster5000 Senior Member

I would check all the wiring at the manifold and make sure that the electrical connections are opening the proper ports in the manifold.

The pump can run and not do a thing if the manifold is not directing the fluid to the correct hoses.