1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

please help ppl with downeaster sanders!

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by jeff45, Dec 11, 2007.

1. jeff45

jeff45 Junior Member

i have a 8 foot downeaster sander with a 10.5 hp briggs and stratton engine. there are two little wires i believe, ones yellow and i think the other color is red, to connect to the starter soleniod, i need to know where each one goes. i need to get this thing running the northeast might actually get snow this week!

2. 4evergreenlawns

4evergreenlawns Senior Member

Call Costal Metal Fab directly. One of the Downeaster guys in the shop will help you out for sure.

Ron G.
  3. DownEaster

DownEaster Sponsor

All of the red wires connect to the large bottom stud on the solenoid. The yellow wire goes to the small stud on the top right side.
  4. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Hey Ron
    I joined the downeaster club, got the dump insert as you know, but I also got a salter for the tailgate. I like that alot better than my old Snowex.

Regards Mike
  5. jeff45

jeff45 Junior Member

thanks guys i got it all taken care of!