1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Please Help Plow On Tj

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by Case Plow, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Case Plow

Case Plow Junior Member

Hello i am new here and i have a question. I have a 2001 jeep wrangler and i want to put a plow on it. I am stuck between a western suburbanite for around $1200 with the mount and wiring harness for the jeep, a sno way for $1000 with the mount and wiring harness for the jeep and im working on a deal for a new snowdogg with harness and mount. He wanted $2400 but he is a good friend so i dont know how much i can get it for. Which one of these would all of you recommend. I dont know which one would work better for plowing but also which one would be better for my jeep. Thanks, Case Plow
  2. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

if i were you i would defininitley get the sno way, not only is it the cheapest, then you have down pressure which youd probably like on a small light jeep. the sno way is probably lighter than the others, and its direct lift. i know someone near me that has a tacoma and he plows alot of driveways with a snoway and loves them. some people on here will badmouth snoways, they can shove an angle cylinder up theyre arsze.
  3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Snoway for sure, best match for the jeep and it has DP. I have a YJ with a 80" Snoway and it is a excellent driveway machine.