1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Please help need plow mount!!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by PTavella, Oct 9, 2015.

1. PTavella

PTavella Junior Member

Hey guys, I recently bought an 03 dodge 3500 dually cummins. I have a blizzard power plow that cam off my 99 F350SD I have everything other than the plow mount. So far no distributors have the mount and the ones I spoke with say blizzard needs to make one, does anyone have one for sale or know anyone that might?

2. OPIWS

OPIWS Junior Member

I have a side plate kit new in the box, but no push beam. I believe the push beam is a #32058.
    Call me for details. Brad 515-556-7078

latest phone pics 041.jpg

3. bliz&hinikerDLR

bliz&hinikerDLR Senior Member

If you really get in a pinch, let me know. Pretty sure I have both a new and a used. Shipping WI-CT would not be cheap though.

4. PTavella

PTavella Junior Member

Still in a big pinch, Please call or text me as soon as you can at 203-515-5004. Thank you!