1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Please help me find this!

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by iluvscag, Jul 7, 2011.

1. iluvscag

iluvscag Member
    from STL

Hello all, I am looking for a certain truck in particular which I cannot seem to find. The truck is as follows.

2010-2011 F-350-F550
    Diesel, Has to be WHITE in color.
    10 ft Dump no brand preference.
    PL, PW, Blinker Mirrors, 4WD, Automatic Trans.

Needs WESTERN plow. Preferably WIDEOUT or 9.5 MVP. But 8.5 - 9.5 str8 will be considered.

Looking to spend 40-60 Thousand. If you have this or know where one is please let me know ASAP. Thank You, Garrett.
  2. Plowtoy

Plowtoy Senior Member

Is there a "finders-fee" paid? :laughing: JUST KIDDING, I'll keep a look out, sounds like a nice truck. Good luck in your search
  3. forestfireguy

forestfireguy PlowSite.com Addict

We've been looking for a 09-10-11 550 for Months now in the same colors......They're just not really around, at least in the northeast.
  4. hammerstein

hammerstein Senior Member

5. jkiser96

jkiser96 Senior Member

Call Ray Skillman Ford in Indy & ask for Stacey Zaring. I have dealt with him on several occasions & he can usually find what you are looking for. It may not have the plow but I am almost sure that he could get the truck for you.
    The # is 800-416-5555.
  6. ZachXSmith

ZachXSmith Senior Member

I run snowdogg plows harder than any plow I have ever owned and they keep coming back for more. Truck looks like a great machine.