1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Please help, it will take about 35 seconds!! Thanks, kopetsky's snow removal services

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by Kopetsky11, May 21, 2010.

1. Kopetsky11

Kopetsky11 Junior Member

hello, can ANYONE help me... long story really short, we plowed snow, lots of snow, i went on vacation in the sun, while i was gone my bimbo "forgot" to invoice/mail/bill ALL my customers for the VERY LAST snow of the year... HERE IS MY QUESTION, I am looking for the actual DATE for which the plowable snow came to the INDIANAPOLIS AREA!!! I am comp stupid and can barely post this and do e-mails but i tried to check google and stuff but i dont know how to word it to find out the date. I plowed snow ON OR AROUND 01-04-2010; 02-05-2010; 02-09-2010; AND IF I REMEMBER RIGHT IT WAS JUST A FEW DAYS AFTER THE 02-09-2010 SNOW BUT IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME, I WILL BE OHH SO GREATFUL!! I AM ALREADY GONNA SOUND LIKE A ****** BILLING FOR SNOW REMOVAL AT THE END OF MAY :eek: BUT I TYPED A STANDERD LETTER AND I AM ONLY GONNA TRY TO COLLECT 1/2 OF WHAT THE ORIGINAL BILLS ARE BUT IF SOMEONE REALLY COMPLAINS ILL JUST SAY FORGET IT I WOULD RATHER NOT LOSE THE CUSTOMER. ANYWHO THIS IS A REMINDER OF SORTS TO EVERYONE (IF IM IN THE RIGHT FORUM) DONT EXPECT THE BIMBOS TO JUST DO IT AUTOMATICALLY.... AWWW IM JUST GIVING JENNY A HARD TIME IT IS MY FAULT 1000%!!!! BUT IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO FIND WHAT THAT DATE WOULD BE AGAIN FOR THE LAST SNOW FALL THAT OCCURED IN INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA FOR THE 2009-2010 SEASON (BELIEVE ITS AFTER 2-9-10??) THE ZIP CODE HERE IS 46227 IF THAT HELPS?? THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH, I AM EMBARRASED ON HOW I CANT EVEN FIND THAT OUT!

L.L.C. (317) 625-6201
  2. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

I am in Eastern Ohio, and we plowed up untill the end of Feburary. Sorry I don't know how to find your last date, but I would guess it would guess it to be close to ours. If you want our last date I can look it up.

3. cubanb343

cubanb343 Senior Member
    from ERIE

4. cubanb343

cubanb343 Senior Member
    from ERIE

That page has great info as well. You can type in what month and what year and it breaks it all down daily. Pretty sweet.

Good luck, hopefully your customers are understanding of the situation
  5. TCLA

TCLA 2000 Club Member

How on earth do you go about servicing your sites without documentation or logs of some sort? Not only for billing purposes but for liability concerns.

Sorry, but I don't think your girl is the bimbo here......

A short pencil is always better than a long memory. Hopefully you'll learn from this.
  6. snobama

snobama Member

excellent question TCLA...

2/15/2010 ... got 5" in 46224 and 5.6" in 46214 if that helps you Kopetsky...
  7. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Excellent post !!!!! :salute:
    Last edited: May 21, 2010
  8. TCLA

TCLA 2000 Club Member

Thank you Toby! :waving:

I'm in a good mood and thought I would help out the OP......
    Last edited: May 21, 2010
  9. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

Same thing i thought TCLA! I have sheets from 7 years ago

10. Kopetsky11

Kopetsky11 Junior Member

Thanks for that page, it did help a lot. Also you are right, she isnt a bimbo, i was just pi$$ed of big time and it was 6am, should of reworded it. Eitherway its under controll but i just gave a very quick version on the story i also have plenty of records but you cant tdell me that in your entire life you have never "misplaced, lost forgot..." to get all the info for something and once you realised it, "blamed it" or "pushed it off one someone else" not the best idea buut i couldnt find the date, i was mad, someone helped, end of story. So thanks again to everyone.

ps in all seriously she is a bimbo but she does do pretty good work hhave a great day.
  11. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Good post.
  12. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

my question is how do you just realize now in May that this has happened?
  13. chs1993

chs1993 Senior Member

thats what i was wondering to tcla