1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

please help 97 dodge ram v 10

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by cclandscape 28, Oct 30, 2011.

1. cclandscape 28

cclandscape 28 Member
    from CT

Hey guys my 97 v 10 2500 just had a new torque converter put in week ago. Last night out plow my trans
    Temp light came on and the truck would lock itself in and out of overdrive. Shift perfect I
    Started to get warm my temperature gauge a ill over 200 thats wen the truck just died
    I started to check the relays and stuff and found a blown fuel pump relay . Replaced and blew
    Again I tried to scan my truck with my basic scan tool and the truck comes up with a linking
    Error always scanned no prob ! Please help bring back to tranny shop or any troubleshooting ideas

DAFFMOBILEWASH PlowSite.com Addict

Seems to me a bad BCM. The bad news is that they are V10 specific and very difficult to find. I hope it is not this but.....