1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plaza, mini mall, ect.

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by DaySpring Services, Feb 18, 2010.

1. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

How do you guys find out who the contact person is to put for bidding?
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Go to one of the stores and ask.
  3. Dstosh

Dstosh Senior Member

I usually look for a number next to a leasing sign-Might take a few calls/messages to get ahold of someone.

I've also had good luck finding about the places online.
  4. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

prsportcall and ask for person in charge of maintence, and this could be a women so dont say can i talk to the GUY in charger of maintence.prsport:salute::salute:
  5. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

Thanks guys. I feel pretty dumb for overlooking a lease sign in the window. That's a great place to start.
  6. elite1msmith

elite1msmith 2000 Club Member
    from chicago

dont be surpirsed if you get alot of voice mail boxes. i actually had been calling one person the last 4 weeks. she never returned my call, until another regianl GM passed along my info to her with what was a good price for him.... so she calls me up, and says that i had been leaving messages on voice mails that she never really uses....aaaahhhh ha

another one, reseptionist put me thru to a "voice mail of a person" well this company has a website right, so i figure ill look up the person on the website, since they list all their employees. and this person isnt on the list. - funny web site seems VERY up to date and current. i never got a call back either -