1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Playing around on the kubota

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by grassmanvt, Jan 24, 2007.

1. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

I'll see if I can post a pic or two of one of my toys for your viewing enjoyment.

kubota 3710and snowblower (1).jpg

2. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

How bout' another.

kubota 3710and snowblower (10).jpg

3. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

And if anyone sees this and just has to have it, yes, I would sell it.

4. lawncare18

lawncare18 Senior Member

grassmanvt.. any snow there or what?? Been real shity down here in new york some here and there but nothing big.. if it were not for lake effect wed be mowing still.

5. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

Just took those pics today, have had a couple 2-5 inch storms and a suprise 8-12 last fri night. They were calling for 1-3. Its settled a bit though but I think the snowmobilers will finally have a chance to ride.

6. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Where in VT are you?

7. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

Looks Good...

That looks like it throws the snow a good distance.....

8. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

Berlin, right in the Barre / Montpelier area, about 40 minutes south of Burlington.

9. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

Yeah, I was impressed, first time I've used it, I would guess it maxed out somwhere between 40-50 feet, and I didn't really have the tractor all the way wound up.

10. 1sthippy

1sthippy Member

Across the road

That is your own road your blowing across right? In my town it's 100 bucks the first time
    for pushing across a town road and 500 the second time. Makes me want to keep it on my
    own side huh. Hippy

11. diehrd

diehrd Senior Member
    from NY

I know a chick who blows as well as that machine ! ! ! ! ! ! !

12. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

Its the dead end of a town road, I live one one dead end, other family on the other end. Why was I blowing across? Because I could :drinkup: If I were working for a customer or if I was downtown I would be more carefull, but up here I pretty much do what I want.

13. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

lol

lol.... as soon as i saw the pic of it being blasted across the street, i knew it wouldnt be long before the "plowsite" cops come in and get on you about it.

14. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Cool pictures!!

15. BBailey

BBailey Junior Member
    from Vermont

Hey Grassman, nice machine by the looks. If you could give me some info on the machine, model, bucket width, shuttle shift, year etc.??? Thanks

16. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

Sure, nothing i like more than talking about tractors. Tractor is either late 01' or early 02', its a L3710 with the hydrostatic trans, three, range, If I remember right bucket is probably 66" or so, blower is 64" wide and I think they are pretty close. Probably around 37 or 38 engine horse and 32 or so pto. The blower is a new holland 64" model, the pictures you see were the first time its been used, also have a 5' king kutter hog for it and I have a 5'6" vicon disc mower that I have run with it. Absoluetly love the disc mower. Almost a little heavy for the tractor since its offset but plenty of power to run it. Tractor has the full factory cab with heat and a/c, also put a cd player in.Tractor is also plumbed to rear with a remote.

17. BBailey

BBailey Junior Member
    from Vermont

I see turf tires on it I think, does it have ag tires also. PM me with the asking price if you want to. Thanks

18. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

Yep turfs, but only turfs, goes suprisingly well. Even in this years super wet conditions only had one almost stuck when mowing, I was trying to mow closer to a ditch area, really shouldn't have been there anyway, but, pulled the mower up and hit the locker and it drove out easily.

19. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

just sent you a pm too.

20. LoneCowboy

LoneCowboy PlowSite.com Addict

How do the Turf's do in the snow?