1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plastic Pins

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by PLOWMAN45, Dec 21, 2006.

1. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

Where can i find those plastic pins that hold the electrical connections together 2 broke from the cold

2. dbreault

dbreault Member

You should be able to get them from any of our dealers, most usually keep extra's in stock. You can usually get a half dozen of them for around $5

Thanks.

3. makplow

makplow Senior Member

there web site wwwcurtisplow.com or phone 800 343 7676

4. PLOWMAN45

well thats good because these dealers around here didnt have an elbow when i needed it can someone become an parts dealer ?

5. dbreault

dbreault Member

The only area's of the country where we have "parts dealers" are in the mid-west or western Canada ( tymusic ) where the distance between dealers is too far for good service or there is a very limited population.

6. PLOWMAN45

well thats not good i mean do have some websites ?

7. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Replacement pins

Try Curtis' Factory Plus Store in Worcester, MA.

or do what I did... I got Spring clips with a cage nuts and screws to replace those stupid plastic pins! Any body shop will have them, they will slip right over the edge of the pump box where the holes are, they have a built in cage nut, then install the cover and use the bolts that come with the Spring Clip, just coat the bolts with never sieze.

Jay

8. PLOWMAN45

you mean the main curtis place where they make all the other stuff i tried to goole it do you have a number ????

9. J J Landscaping

J J Landscaping Junior Member

J J Landscaping

Hallmak Tire Co. Glastonbury, CT 860-633-5201 - I was told does stock parts for curtis. There is a lot of dealers that DONOT have parts that are needed. It is very good to have ( dbreault ) in here for curtis, they make a VERY GOOD plow. It would be nice if curtis sent someone out to a lot of dealers for parts and you would see that lots of them donot stock to many parts. The closest dealer to me had no parts, no paint, no orange poles. but he di have new plows and some cutting edges. I would like to know the dealers that DO have most parts on there shelf and the one that will mail it to you. Jimmy

10. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Curtis Factory Plus Tel Number

Curtis Factory Plus Telephone Number 1 866 766 7609