1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plastic blizzards

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by DYNA PLOW, Dec 22, 2002.

DYNA PLOW Senior Member

what i mean is has anyone tried installing a u edge on the blizzard 810's. i have looked at the expandable wings and if memory serves me correct, the wing would not slid in or retract with urethane bolted on as a cutting edge cause it would be to wide...comments or solutions?
  2. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

Take a look at some of the recent Blizzard threads, it's been discussed. There was an exchange between Jerre Heyer and Plowking about this. Jerre also has some photos of a Blizzard that has been fitted with poly edges.

DYNA PLOW Senior Member

must have missed that discusion, thanks pelican i'll check it out.
  4. plowking35

plowking35 2000 Club Member
    from SE CT

Yes Jerre has done it, and he sent me the pics. Unfortunatly I had a hard time decifering how the install went. Not a dig on anyone but me. I need to study them closer I guess.
    Well anyway, it is possible, I will be glad to help anyone that needs urethane find a supplier.