1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plan B

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Doin_It, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Doin_It

Doin_It Senior Member
    from Mt.

2. flatlander42

flatlander42 Senior Member

looks like a good idea.....
  3. asps4u

asps4u Senior Member

looks like a good backup plan to get you through finishing a storm. I sent an e-mail to get info and check them out. I'll post results when they respond if nobody beats me to it.
  4. cfdeng7

cfdeng7 Senior Member
    from CT

ya but the plow is still stuck in what ever position it died in or if u lose fluid u the plow wont hold any postion so thats kinda useless then jmo
  5. APLC

APLC Senior Member

seems like it would work for some plows. to get you home to do some work
  6. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

I guess I would have to see how much it is. If its like a heavy duty Warn wench I bet it pretty pricey. Just have to weigh if its worth it to stay out and finish or just call it quites for the night. Good idea for smaller companies who absolutely need a truck out there til the storm is over.
  7. Pennings Garden

Pennings Garden Senior Member
    from VA

that is why I have a $30.- come-a-long in the truck... it takes about as long to get the blade of the ground, there is just no way a would use the come-along to lift the blade a couple of times to finish a lot,

How much is it?
  8. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Good idea for plows with a chain lift. Fisher, Western, Meyer, Curtis. But not for the other half of the plow market... Boss, Snoway, Hiniker, Blizzard, Snowdogg.