1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

pivot mount kit for Snow-Ex spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Detroitdan, Dec 16, 2006.

1. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

I have an extra brand new pivot mount kit for a Snow-Ex 1875 Sand Pro tailgate spreader. Might work with a 1075 too, but I'm not positive. If you're considering the purchase of an 1875 this is for you! This upgrade allows you to still use your tailgate while the spreader is on the truck. They run $400 new, I'm only asking $200 firm because it is missing one piece, the latch bar which is simply an 18 inch piece of 3/8 by 1 steel with a couple holes drilled in it. You could make one for nearly nothing, or order one from Trynex. I will provide pictures of the latch bar and exact measurements of the one I do have, as well as pics of the installation on my truck. This mount kit has two plates that mount on top of the bumper, two plates that mount on top of the bedrails, 4 bars that mount to the back of the sander and to the pivot bar. Relatively simple. It's a big heavy pile of steel so I really don't want to package it all up and ship it, I imagine it would cost a lot to ship because of the weight. Let me know if any questions. Dan

2. Detroitdan

bump

3. Vinnie

Vinnie Senior Member

Is this mount still for sale and can you post some pics?

4. Detroitdan

still have it, I'll try to get some pics soon but I'm busy all weekend then it looks like we may get our first real snow Sunday night, but I'll try to get them when I can. I'll get pics of the mount on my truck too. I don't know how to post pics but I can email them if you want.
    Dan

5. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

email them to me at mcwlandscaping@yahoo.com and ill resize (if needed) and post them for you.

also send a link to this thread so i remember which thread the pics go to!! lol