1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pittsburgh - SIMA Fall Leadership Meeting

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Chuck Smith, Sep 17, 2002.

1. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

Is anyone going to Pittsburgh for the SIMA Fall Leadership Meeting on Friday? I will be arriving on Thursday night myself.

~Chuck

2. Alan

Alan PlowSite.com Addict

I'm not going to be able to attend. My workload has gone through the roof this week. We had rain last weekend so the grass is growing again, I've got 12,000 ft to seed by Tuesday morning and I've been on another renovation job yesterday and today. Two weeks ago I had nothing to do, ain't that the way it goes!

3. Chuck Smith

from NJ

Alan, that's great.

I think this is why in the past they held the meeting in late August. We are hydroseeding 14,000 sq. ft. today ourselves. Busy, busy, busy.

~Chuck

4. RYAN SMITH

RYAN SMITH Junior Member
    from PA

CHUCK

I will be there on friday,hope you enjoy our fine city.
    RYAN SMITH
    WINTER WEATHER SERVICES INC.
    WWW.WINTERWEATHERSERVICES.COM
    MAGIC SALT DISTRIBUTOR

5. Chuck Smith

from NJ

We got here about 6pm. Didn't see anyone else yet. If they used Mapquest like me they might still be driving around who knows where!:realmad:

~Chuck

6. digger242j

digger242j Senior Member

Pittsburgh's not like other places. People who grew up here still get lost. (Of course that might also be due to the fact that we ain't too bright...)