1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pittsburgh PA Snow Plow Driver Wanted

Discussion in 'Employment' started by PGHplowguy, Oct 20, 2012.

1. PGHplowguy

PGHplowguy Senior Member

Hello,

I am currently looking to hire a full time snow plow driver. He will be driving a 2004 F250, it is a MANUAL. Thus you must know how to drive it properly.

The truck is equipped with a V plow and Salt Dogg spreader.

The route is Moon to Cranberry. Mainly small bank lots.

Must:
    *********24/7 Always be able to work for any number of hours ****************
    Drive a stick
    Be 100% reliable
    Have prior experience
    No alcohol or drugs

Good pay with a bonus at the end of the season.

Contact me through here. Include your full name, location you live, age, prior experience, if you are 24/7, anything else you would like to ad.

Thank you.

2. Huggins

Huggins Junior Member

I am available to plow snow and salt. I was in business for 9 years plowing commercial accounts. I have been plowing since a teenager. I am reliable and available 24/7. I can drive a standard shift and use mirrors. I live in the Wexford area. I have reliable transportation and 4 wheel drive. I can be reached at 412-680-1448. My name is Dale.