1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pittsburgh Ice storm. AWESOME

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Cutter1, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Cutter1

Cutter1 Senior Member

2. Cutter1

Cutter1 Senior Member

I waited for the township to come in my neighborhood before I left. Didn't need to deal with it that bad!!
  3. V_Scapes

V_Scapes Senior Member

Thats crazy!! i cant believe how fast that one car was going! what are these people thinking trying to drive down that hill?:dizzy:
  4. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

That is awesome. I was waiting for a cop to respond and come sliding down as well.
  5. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

People has guts for even attempting a hill like that it those conditions!

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

thats why if you dont need to be out in a storm you should stay home....looks like a big mess to me
  7. ford26

ford26 Junior Member

That Is awsome! I guess some people don't know how to use tire chains.:laughing:
  8. Cutter1

Cutter1 Senior Member

Tire chains. lol. People wouldn't know what to do with them. It was chaos here that day. Cars everywhere.
  9. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

I bet the body shops are lovin' this ice. Here it was a misty mess all night but not freezing then about 430am the temp. dropped about 5 degrees and everything flashed over and then about 3-5 hours of freezing mist.
  10. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

That was nasty, I put that video in my thread the other day also.