1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

pistol grip controller?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by vmj, Dec 6, 2012.

1. vmj

vmj Senior Member
    from conn

Have one that the dealer told me was no good a couple of years back when plow was acting funny... Wondering if there is any place to send it out to to be fixed for a back up. Thanks

2. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

u can buy replacement parts for them

3. vmj

vmj Senior Member
    from conn

not sure whats wrong with it.. they just said it was bad and it burnt out the selonid under the hood

4. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

needs a mother board then

5. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

It burnt out the solenoid? Did you try it out on a working system? If it's a straight blade, the part number is 56473. The PCB is typically $300. You can find them on Ebay for $100-$150 at times. You can buy the whole controller for $200-$300 depending on where you look.......kind of a toss up. I have to wonder if your dealer was feeding you a line of crap though.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
  6. vmj

vmj Senior Member
    from conn

The day the plow was acting funny i put it into back up truck and it was doing the same things.. had to go barrow a friends truck to fin route..

7. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

8. vmj

vmj Senior Member
    from conn

thanks for info...