1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pistol grip Control or square touch pad?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Moose's Mowing, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Moose's Mowing

Moose's Mowing Senior Member
    from SE PA

I recently picked up a Meyers outfit for my Chevy. The guy tried talking me into a toggle panel control, but I hate those. He also had a wire harness for a round 6 pin control pad. I understand that this is used with the square box shaped controller. I'd rather have the pistol grip style. Will the pistol grip work with the round 6 plug harness I have? It will be controlling an E60 pump.

2. Aero750

Aero750 Junior Member

i know this is s 2 yr old post xysport but I would also like to know this as I have the touch pad with the 6 pin plug it is working just fine but I would like to have a pistol grip.

3. NThill93

NThill93 Member

in for the answer i f-ing hate that square box piece of crud

4. Fourtrax250R

Fourtrax250R Senior Member

yes you can use a pistol grip with a square 6 pin (touch pad harness).. when you purchase a new pistol grip controller it comes with a plug in adapter. ussmileyflag