1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

pink wire & testing iso mod?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by t.i.b, Apr 16, 2011.

1. t.i.b

t.i.b Senior Member

anyone know what the light pink wire coming outa the #3 harrness is for? and can i test the iso mod some how? the trucks an 02 2500hd w/ a minute mount 2 3plug & 4 port iso mod. heres the story. a while back the pass side lowbeam went out and isnt getting voltage. the other day the pass side directional went out. the underhood fuse was burnt out. now when i turn on the blinker the drl,lowbeam & blinker blink. when i hook up the plow, the plow works fine all lights work but the trucks lows (bith sides) are lit very dim. any ideas?
  2. t.i.b

t.i.b Senior Member

i could also use the wiring diagrams. thoughtbi could find them myself but cant. thanks
  3. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

4. Bmxdkj

Bmxdkj Member

I had a similar issue..I replaced the 11 pin plug on the number 2(?) port going out to the front of the truck. Solved all my issues.
  5. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

Pink = DRL's, aka, daytime running lights.