1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pimped my ride

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Lil STX Ford, Dec 12, 2008.

1. Lil STX Ford

Lil STX Ford Senior Member

New setup of my ride..

Image003.jpg

Image004.jpg

Image005.jpg

Image006.jpg

Image007.jpg

2. Lil STX Ford

part II of pimp my ride

Image008.jpg

Image009.jpg

3. MAR4CARS

MAR4CARS Senior Member

Looks good

4. plowindiesel

plowindiesel Senior Member

looks like a money maker

5. Lil STX Ford

wont be working to hard for a bit.. basically just for our work yard and my home for now lol...
    Still debating if I should upgrade coil springs or not yet....

6. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

nice setup. what do you think of the tires? I have a used set I am going to put on and just wondering how they are.

7. Lil STX Ford

tires are good, 2nd winter on them good tread wear so far, not comparable to a winter tread, but good all season all terrain. just trying see what good PSI would be, tried 45 and spins to much, so dropped to 36psi for now.. About 400lbs ballast on rear end by tailgate, and plow is 750lbs, thinking my get better traction with another 200lbs, but hard to tell, snow is real heavy mixed with rain, good thing plow hydraulics aint superman power, lifting snow would knock a Chinese guy in his homeland... with bumper going for a dive lol

8. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

what did you pay for it if you dont mind me asking? looks great btw.

9. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

Looks like a nice unit, how do you like the curtis? Glad to see another NBer on here.

Freddy

10. Truck_Stuff

Truck_Stuff Inactive
    from NJ

Hella makes some really nice stuff for this truck. LED taillights Blackout HeadLight and a Grill with 2 Driving lights. The trucks looks really good now but I think with the LED tails and the black housing head lights it would look great. Check em out.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Lil STX Ford

lil over 5k's, didnt really look at bill yet...

12. Lil STX Ford

Happy with it so far, plows nice handles smoothly, just have to get used to the hook up and unhooking... dropped the A-frame once lol forgot the darn jack stand ha ha... scared day lights out of a mechanic in shop when she hit floor lol

13. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

That looks like a nice driveway rig. Could make you a lot of money....

14. Lil STX Ford

Pictures of joystick location for super convenience, and relocation of power supply on front end, found it was to low hanging on ground...

Image000.jpg

Image001.jpg

Image002.jpg

Image003.jpg

15. Lil STX Ford

what would be good dimensions for Rubber Snow Deflector on a 7 1/2 wide blade? 1x12x90 or longer maybe?
    Tks

pushed 5inches this evening of light stuff and wow all over hood and windshield lol

16. deckboys

deckboys Senior Member

look at different supply shops for rubber conveyor belt roughly 3/8" of an inch, 8 inches wide and 90" long..
    that is the size i have... and make sure you get a thin piece of flat bar to sandwhich the deflector..

17. Lil STX Ford

Thank you very much, gives ideas on what to hunt down...

18. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Nice truck

19. Lil STX Ford

Thank You Grassy!! think next year gonna throw it on a Black Crew Cab 250 Diesel