1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pig spleen?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by The Boss, Jan 19, 2005.

1. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

This cat from Canada gives us a 6 month forecast every year using a pig's spleen. So far, every year he has pinpointed a storm down the the exact day and how much precipitation and that's no bs. He did our forecast today and said that between Feb. 11th and 14th, we will receive approximately 11 inches of snow!! :redbounce Now once again, I never believe any forecasts until it actually happens but this guy has never been wrong. If we get that much snow here, we will be paralyzed. That's a ton of snow for this area. Let's wait and see fellas. :nod: Link
    Here's the link to the predictions.
  2. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

LMAO, I heard that yesterday on Q106.5. Maybe paralyzed if we get 11" and very high winds. We had 11" a couple of weeks ago, I'm just as happy with the 4"ers. Either way I'm having a decent year so far with plowing and salting. I hear maybe some more tonight and again Friday night/Saturday?
  3. IndySnowPlow

IndySnowPlow Senior Member
    from Indiana

HUmmmm...Looks alot like the "Farmers Almanac" forecast :cool:
  4. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Boss you better be right. I want some white stuff.

5. OneBadDodge06

OneBadDodge06 Senior Member
    from Iowa

Boss I'd be happy for 3" right now!! :nod:
  6. lawnboy11

lawnboy11 Senior Member

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, pig spleen. :p
  7. The Boss

Hmm, you're missing the obvious. Is the farmers almanac always right? No. Is this guy always right? 99% Of the time.
  8. trying to make

trying to make Member

that sounds great. I am going to try my ex wifes spleen.could you tell me what the spleen looks like.where it is located and preferred method of removal.After all I am a roofing mechanic.Not a docter.If you can help me with this I will share my forecast wiyh you all.bye the way why do they gain 100 pounds after you say I do.No offense meant to any ladys out there
  9. Iowa

Iowa Senior Member
    from Iowa

Sweet! That's not too far away!

Jason I think our prime is in Feb and March. :drinkup: payup
  10. The Boss

I posted this because this guy has always pinpointed a storm down to the day. Then I get jackasses on here making fun of it. You guys won't be laughing when he proves to be right. :rolleyes:
  11. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

THE BOSS does not post bullsh!t , unlike others on here. no need to bash him . I have seen this forcast done before and for some reason it works. Dont cry because you cant do it !!!! or you didnt find it first , just deal with it.
  12. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Boss? I'm REALLY starting to worry about you buddy!!
  13. Mowey9

Mowey9 Member
    from Iowa

Hey if Boss says this guy is 99% right then lets just let it play out. When it comes time then we can here those great words from Boss (that is if he would actually go as low as to say them). I'm with you Boss, and I hope the hell that it snows some before then.
  14. bergys

bergys Junior Member
    from nj

That is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD STUFF!!!!!
  15. JMR

JMR Senior Member

Was he right or ???. I think he missed this time.
  16. The Boss

You're right JMR. There's big talk around here how he was wrong for the first time ever. But, there's still a little winter left(I Hope). Maybe he was off a few weeks. :eek:
  17. gt_racer50

gt_racer50 Senior Member
    from Ohio

I think the pig spleen has done as good a job this year as all the rest of the guessers.