1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pictures of our work trucks

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by MatthewG, Oct 30, 2009.

1. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

A few pictures of our daily work trucks and New Holland LS 180. Of course pictures wouldn't be complete without a plow. A freshly painted 7.5 Meyer, the 1996 F 250 plow truck is missing as it was at the office and not in my driveway. I'll get some pictures of that, some might recall it is the same truck that was found in the thread "Free ford to plow with"

IMG_2950.jpg

IMG_2951.jpg

IMG_2958.jpg

IMG_2957.jpg

IMG_2954.jpg

2. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Nice looking fleet.

3. MatthewG

A picture of the Ford tractor and clean stake body.

And as I was uploading these at the kitchen table, we had three female visitors in the backyard.

Last but not least, my toy 2008 R6.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_2807.jpg

IMG_2931.jpg

IMG_2960.jpg

New Bike Aug 2009.jpg

4. timberseal

timberseal Senior Member
    from 46385

I was a little curious about what you did but your website wont come up.... I assume your aware?

Nice trucks and equip. Except for that rice burner LOL Harley Davidson Street Glide here :)

5. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

nice equipment :nod:

My Girlfriend rides that same bike. Tail kit, double bubble and exhaust too. BTW that wasnt a dis by saying "my "girlfriend rides the same bike". A dis would have been "my 98lbs, 5'2" girlfriend rides that same bike" ;)

6. Snowplow71

Snowplow71 Senior Member

Nice bike! I see training wheels! :D Fastest you've had her at???

7. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

She also took the pass pegs off and got a solo seat

8. Matt10486

Matt10486 Member

nice setup. what other services do you offer? Are you right off of 209?

9. MatthewG

Thanks for the responses. To begin yes I’m aware the website has not been created yet, trucks were all lettered 2 weeks ago and the website is not up. We are a home building and remodeling company. Give me two more weeks and the website should be done. We were formally the Service Team, but split away and are located on Forest Inn Road just off of route 209. We specialize in flooring, roofing, siding, additions, garages, kitchens, and baths. I only plow our rentals and business properties, no plowing for profit here.
    The R6 was purchased in April of 2008; I have had her up to about 156 on a four lane highway, entirely way too fast. I had the wheels painted gloss black and love the look. In the winter I ride snowmobiles, but this year I am taking some riding time off to help the business grow. Next year it will be back to upstate, Tug Hill NY to ride when we find someone else to plow the lots.