1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pictures of our Emergancy Vehicles

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by yamahar612, Feb 7, 2005.

1. yamahar612

yamahar612 Member
    from WI

I know this has nothing to do with plowing but, this is my other Job. If you work for a PD or FD post your pictures. Lets see where we work...

2. yamahar612

yamahar612 Member
    from WI

here is the back

This is the back View........

3. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

Booo The Fuzz! Haha, What does that have under the hood, I want to know so when if it is ever chasing me if I have a chance!

4. yamahar612

yamahar612 Member
    from WI

I dont know about where you are from but...we have a few special things to help us... :waving:

5. scuba875

scuba875 Senior Member

Tim is that car parked out in front of a house just north of hwy 20 off of Greenbay rd on the east side of the road? I did some repair work last summer for at the festival at sacred heart and passed a squad car about 3 times back and fourth to home depot.

If thats you my friends shop is not far from there he is off of Hwy 11 just past the fair grounds in Union Grove back in the new industrial park by M&W Shop. I do a lot of work there and in the summer I am up in your neck of the woods a few times a week.

6. yamahar612

yamahar612 Member
    from WI

No, it's not. But I know who you are talking about. There are a lot of troopers who live around there, I can think of 4 that live in that area.

7. scuba875

scuba875 Senior Member

Small world huh. I do a lot of repair work in the summer for carnivals that play around Milwaukee and suburbs. Great town but a lot of speed traps on the way up Racine county just loves us guys from IL. :)

8. yamahar612

yamahar612 Member
    from WI

Yes there are a lot. Only thing I can say is between HWY 11 and the Milwaukee county line, is not a good place to speed. :nono:

9. scuba875

scuba875 Senior Member

You got that right. LOL Maybe I'll run into in Milwaukee this summer I am usually doing work at the fair a day or two before it opens. If you work that event email me around fair time and maybe we could catch lunch or just say hi. scuba875@comcast.net

Patrick

10. yamahar612

yamahar612 Member
    from WI

The squad in the picture's is Not mine, But mine is not much different.

11. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

Thats soooo cool. I've always admired Police and Fire Fighters. I wouldn't mind being one when I'm older.

On a side note, my dad used to have a Grand Marquis with the Police Engine, Suspension, and some other police things, but it was all "tricked" out with the real nice STOCK spoke rims, leather, digital gages and it was black. It was real cool. Except some idiot decided to side swipe him on his way to work, and he went across a median, across oncoming traffic and into a house. The cops said we should be lucky it was such a big car because if it wasn't for the big car he might not be with us today. Thankfully he only broke his arm. Oh, and the tard who hit him (on purpose IMO) took off and was never seen again!!!

Anyway, I got off track, seeing that car reminded me of his. But now he has a Buick Rivera Supercharged, and I think its quicker than the Grand Marq. Anyway, thats a real sweet squad. Theres quite a bit of cops that live around me, and their cars are so cool, some of them are unmarked which is even cooler!
    Another cool job would to be a Public Safety Officer, drive a squad car and be a police officer, but carry your Fire Fighter gear in the trunk too, and your also a fire fighter!!! Best of both worlds IMO. However you don't get all the time off as regular fire fighters have!

Dang, I really got off track, however AWESOME squad car!!!! Hopefully only time I ever am in one is if I'm driving!!!

Last edited: Feb 7, 2005
  12. yamahar612

yamahar612 Member
    from WI

I'll try and remember that, I work third shift so...i'll try and remember that... it really is a small world

13. yamahar612

yamahar612 Member
    from WI

I dont know what I did but the pictures are gone...DOH!!!!!!!!.....I'm working on it

14. scuba875

scuba875 Senior Member

A good friend I grew up with works for Chicago and he now works on the Narcotics team.

I don't know how he does it and keeps his sanity. Dealing with scum on a day to day basis has to be hard. I know before he went to Narcotics he worked on a gang saturation team on the west side and he got to the point where he was talking about getting out. I think Narcotics is better for him they sit on a lot of wires so it's not as dagerous. Tough job you guys have Tim my hats off to you and all the others who do what you guys do.

15. yamahar612

yamahar612 Member
    from WI

Thank you here is my old squad not a real good picture but here it is. This was taken on the last night I had it before I got my new one.

16. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

Stop teasing! Wheres the picture? LOL

17. yamahar612

yamahar612 Member
    from WI

I'm having a hard time today need to sleep, This time let me attach the picture....

unmarked1.JPG

18. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

LOL, there ya go! What kind of strobes/LEDs you got on that car?

19. yamahar612

yamahar612 Member
    from WI

The inside are all strobes Whelin I believe. The Grill has LED's there are also Strobes in the back of that squad.

20. accipiter12

accipiter12 Senior Member

Post some more, that's sweet. I've put in my application for the state patrol two weeks ago....finally able to get started in the process. Going to put in my app. for a couple counties here too once they start hiring again. It's going to be fun!!! :redbounce I have a lot of friends/family friends in law enforcement. It's weird how I got the urge to be one but it's strong as ever in me (it's not for the ego either). Nobody in family is a cop or a ff. haha. Oh well.

Blake
    WA