1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pictures Of My Tundra After The 12/27/2010 Maine Blizzard

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by mercer_me, Dec 28, 2010.

1. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

I took this picture after I got done plowing today. I was pushing 14+ inches in some areas and the Tundra handled it great. It has wicked power. I do need some new tires though. The stock just aint cutting it.

[​IMG]

This picture is my Weather Tech floor liners. They are one af the best investments you can get for a truck. They work great and they are custum cut and molded to your vehicle I would recomend them to everybody.

[​IMG]

2. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

i like the floor liners, mercer! i have the Husky liners in my Jeep and have no complaints.

What do you plow with the Tundra? Residential/commercial?? Both?

Looks good! We just got done with some lake effect snow off of lake michigan here in chicago some spots 8-10 inches it was one helluva good time!

3. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good Mercer, where did you get the weather tech mats? I'm looking for some for my HD.

4. hillbillydeluxe

hillbillydeluxe Senior Member

great looking truck!

5. mercer_me

I wish I had got the floor liners when I bought the truck instead of putting cheap floor mats from Wal*Mart in it.

I plow all residentials. I'm not realy set up to do comercial accunts.

6. mercer_me

I got the liners from http://www.weathertech.com/ they cost quite a bit but, they are definatly worth it. I got front and back. The back one gos acrost the whole rear floor.

7. redneck farmer

redneck farmer Senior Member

I got the Cabela's trail gear liners for Christmas, which are just the rebadged weatherTechs. I haven't had a chance to put them in yet.

8. bacwudzme

bacwudzme Senior Member

looking good Mercer. Interested in Icefishing up in Jackman this winter?

9. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

Looks great! Those floor mats look like a good investment!!

10. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

That's funny mercer, I just ordered those liners for my truck and honda fit earlier today. I ordered from JC Whitney.

11. mercer_me

Ya, I'd be interested in going ice fishing upta Jackman.

12. bacwudzme

bacwudzme Senior Member

Ill PM you in advance when we go up. might head up tomarrow for the weekend But im still on the fence.

13. mercer_me

I can't go this weakend anyways. But, if you let me know in advance sometime I would most likely be interested.

14. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Lookin Good mercer!

15. Spudman

Spudman Member

Here's another Tundra for you. A picture from this morning while I was opening up an access road to our topsoil pile. All the dirt from our potato wash shed gets stockpiled here and later screened.

[​IMG]

16. mercer_me

That's the best looking Tundra in the state of Maine. Mine is a close 2nd though. ;) You realy need to get some Intensifire lites for your Xblade. They are alot brighter than the olde style lights and they look better on newer trucks.

17. Polarisrider

Polarisrider Member

so you guys in central Maine, how far from Oakland? are you. I am pretty sure I am buying a sled from a kid up there, how far are you from Rangely?

18. mercer_me

I'm 20 minutes from Oakland and about 1.5 hours from Rangely.