1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? Explore this quick video tour of updates and enhancements. It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pictures of my Rancher during storm

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Elwer, Jan 21, 2007.

1. Elwer

Elwer Senior Member

Pictures or my ATV during the first snow of the year... Everyone is acting like it was a blizzard!!!

IMG_0353.jpg

2. Elwer

Elwer Senior Member

another pic

IMG_0355.jpg

3. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

nice man hows she push???

4. carl b

carl b PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

that is sweet :) :) how high will it stack i would love to have one but have to wait awhile for funds is that a cycle country plow? will it go over curbs?

5. Elwer

Elwer Senior Member

She pushes decent up to about a foot and then there isnt enough balls behind it to push a 60 inch blade with ALOT of snow infront of it...but overall im happy with it, but wish i didnt get the cycle country blade for it.

6. murray83

murray83 Senior Member

I love ATV's with plows.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2007
  7. Elwer

Elwer Senior Member

Its a 60 inch cycle country. should have did some more looking around before i bought it. I really dont like the blade at all!!!

8. Elwer

Elwer Senior Member

it will stack untill the quad starts to sink in the piles.. i have had it up about 5 -6 feet tall before. You can adjust the manual lift part to allow it to ride the curbs or even go over them.

9. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Hey gimme back my quad!!!!!! :realmad: LOL, Looks good bro!

10. Elwer

Elwer Senior Member

Hey its not a 350 its a 400 automatic, but remember everything is for sale if the price is right...:gunsfiring: thanks for the good comments about her.

11. rvincent

rvincent Junior Member

We have a honda rubicon w/ a 60" county plow on it. The most ive ever pushed with that was 15" and it was having a hard time on the first few passes.

The atv does work awsome for doing side walks tho.

12. DJC

DJC Senior Member

Thats what I want is a Rubicon
    xysport

13. Stuffdeer

Stuffdeer Senior Member

Almost exactly like mine....Just mine is a 4x4 Suzuki Eiger. I got the same plow and everything!

I love the blade

14. Drywall1

Drywall1 Junior Member

I have a Polaris 700 with a Polaris quick tach 60 in plow. Has no problems, even with snow coming over the top of the plow. And yes sidewalks are just too much fun.wesport

15. Snow-Kid

Snow-Kid Senior Member
    from nw ohio

Nice ATV there ELWER looks like you are plowing over there by the fifth street and 30 overpass. Looks like you can push a good amount of snow with that. It wasn't much snow we got but at least it was something to push.

16. Elwer

Elwer Senior Member

Wow your right there!!! Just behind my house!! Ya i was just messin around more than anything.. Heck i plowed the ice spot in the field just so I can have something to plow since i was so desperate to plow!!!

Matt

Last edited: Jan 22, 2007