1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pictures of my excursion with the plow and new spreader.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by show-n-go, Dec 12, 2010.

1. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

Couple of pics i took after salting some lot's this morning. Waiting on the snow that they are calling for this afternoon..

2. nicks_xj

nicks_xj Senior Member

reminds me of my uncles excursion i miss that truck that thing was like a tank pushin snow
  3. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

must be real fun plowing in that bus!! hope you just plow lots cuz backing up in that you must have almost zero visibility of whats behind you!!
  4. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

I can see pretty well out of it backing, but most of what i do is car lots, church, few gas stations and all the car x & michael tires around my area. As long as the windows stay clear of ice i can see very well and the steering radius is good as well which helps.
    I'ts easier to see out of this than a 3500 flatbed with a vbox on it. Thats what i used to use all the time.
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2010

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

you can carry a ton of workers to shovel sidewalks in that rig as well
  6. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

He's plowing in style
  7. njsnowremoval

njsnowremoval Senior Member

nice truck
  8. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

Thanks guy's.. I am going to try and up my accounts and add a skid next year. It's getting harder to be just a sub around here, everyone is only wanting to pay $35 or $40 per hour and that doesn't work, it's not worth leaving my house for that kind of money..
  9. Stinson Landscp

Stinson Landscp Member

clear the lot then hop in the back for a quick nap

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

thats dope, i would get a nice back up cam with night vision and never worry about backing up again.
  11. lawnscapes2

lawnscapes2 Junior Member
    from zone 5

Nice! You can plow and still have room for the kids and their friends and their friends!!
  12. goldsmje

goldsmje Junior Member

Glad to see yours

HI I have a 2002 7.3 Excursion. I was wondering if your running with stock suspension on your 7.3 Excursion plow set up. I have heard many recommend upgrading the suspensions and others say its not necessary. Since you are doing it, whats your opinion?