1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

pictures of jeeps with plows 2013

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by winginit, Sep 22, 2013.

1. winginit

winginit Junior Member

winter is coming,lets see this years jeep set ups!! i bought a 1991 yj with a 6.5ft western ,it is in the spring shop having a beefy suspension built for it.
    I will try to post a pic of the day i got it.

IMG_1064.jpg

2. jimv

jimv Senior Member

I had a 95 with a western plow here is the only pic I have it has a 4cyl 5 speed had 4:11 gears

IMG_20110712_171147.jpg

jeep hard top.jpg

3. winginit

winginit Junior Member

no body has a jeep with a plow around here ?

4. NorthernSvc's

NorthernSvc's Senior Member

heres one of mine

small jeep.jpg

5. NorthernSvc's

NorthernSvc's Senior Member

both of mine parked in the shop

small jeep 2.jpg

6. fordmstng66

fordmstng66 Senior Member

My 2012 JKU. Bad picture but all i have right now

IMG_0052.jpg

7. winginit

winginit Junior Member

any new plow jeeps ??

8. DeggyD

DeggyD Junior Member

I bought a Jeep back in May. I got the plow brand new in July. I got the Jeep for to eliminate 3 other vehivles. I was driving a 'winter beater' Honda Civic, had a motorcycle I hardly rode anymore, and the old plow truck was getting less trustworthy. Sold those 3, bought this. Taking the top off replaces a motorcycle for summer fun, the 4x4 is way better winter vehicle, and the plow replaces the plow truck. win win win in my book! Oh, and somehow my wife agreed to buying the most expensive plow option. Its was a good day!

Jeep Plow Angled Left.jpg

Jeep Plow Right.jpg

Jeep Plow Front Left.jpg

Jeep Plow Front.jpg