1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pictures of Iowa storm 1/21/07

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by iakentdoz, Jan 21, 2007.

1. iakentdoz

iakentdoz Senior Member

Just got done for the day Started at 6 AM it it was really coming down (1st Pic) but it slowed down by 7 AM and we had light snow till about 3 PM.

2. iakentdoz

iakentdoz Senior Member

A few more. This was a wet snow this time. I think we got 4 to 5"

3. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Those were some nice looking pictures.... Your truck looks great.!!! :salute:
    Hey by the way can you send some of that my way!!!! All they are calling for is rain.:cry:
    Good luck out there
  4. PlowVA

PlowVA Senior Member

how'd the new light bar setup work out?
  5. danny17

danny17 Member

good pics and great looking rig...how's the blizzard workin out for you?
  6. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

yup..just keep rubbin it in that you've got snow and we don't!!! Looks pretty sweet!!!!
  7. NNJSnow

NNJSnow Senior Member

awesome pictures...did Blizzard change the frame and lights to that...that looks new, havnt seen that before...or is that your custom work?

8. iakentdoz

iakentdoz Senior Member

I built it myself and add new Nighthawks. It works great, now I can see with the plow all the way up. As far as the snow goes, it's odd that the midwest has snow before the East coast. :realmad:
  9. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

Nice truck. I am jealous of the snow thing, but it is snowing right now, so I won't complain.
  10. NNJSnow

NNJSnow Senior Member

Yea tell me about it...lately we've been getting a dusting to an inch just about every night so its nothing.

I think that frame you built looks awesome...you should patent that and sell the plans to blizzard...that looks a lot better then the big wide frame they have now, yours looks sleeker. Nice job