1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pictures of a Boss on a 73-87 chevy

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by gcsupraman, Apr 24, 2011.

1. gcsupraman

gcsupraman Senior Member

Was wondering if a member with a 73-87 chevy could post a picture of the mount (where it attaches to the frame) as well as a picture of the plow in fully raised position.

I am trying to get an idea of how much fab work it would take to mount this plow on a 1972 chevy K20. I believe the mount is similar - but not a bolt on.

Also, I need to know how much clearance between the grill and the closest plow part in the raised position

2. uralrob

uralrob Junior Member

Greg, I'm not good at posting pics online but I can email some if you give me an email address. I will be taking the truckside mount off my '77K25 as soon as it stops raining (Thursday maybe??) and should be able to get some good pics then. Plow is away at the moment so can't help with the other pics you want.
    Front clearance is not a problem on the '77, raised height of the wingtips is about 7" but the front springs are weak.