1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pictures of a 1991 Ford F-350 meyer mount NEEDED!

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by bah1491, Nov 30, 2010.

1. bah1491

bah1491 Member

I have been looking for pictures of the meyer classic mount 17096 mount installed on a 1991 model F-350 cab and chassis with the 7.3 diesel....Or the equivalent frame installation. If anyone has a way to attach these photos it would be greatly appreciated.

2. bah1491

bah1491 Member

heres the truck its going on...

Photo0017.jpg

3. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

4. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

How many miles are on that 7.3?

I spun the bearings on my old 6.9 last winter. (Same Block, 7.3 is just bored larger).

Need to also check the SCA's in the coolant in the 7.3 so that the cylinders won't succumb to cavitation.

5. bah1491

bah1491 Member

I already have the instructions from meyers website, but they are not very helpful....

That truck has 160,xxx on it i have gone completely through everything except the motor it seems like. I just bought it last year, and have quite the repair history on it....also had it painted to match the other trucks too...