1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pictures from Wednesday

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by plowinzr2, Feb 16, 2007.

1. plowinzr2

plowinzr2 Senior Member

My ZR2 and my buddy Ronnie's 2500

WALKERS PlowSite.com Addict

Hows does that ZR2 due for you?
  3. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like a productive combo!!!
  4. plowinzr2

plowinzr2 Senior Member

the ZR2 does quite well, im not totally sure ive reached its full potential i still have to put the steel edge on my plow so i can really cut into the ice and snow
  5. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Those are two nice trucks.
  6. SuperDutyFisher

SuperDutyFisher Member

Sharp trucks, I like how your buddy is sticking his head out the window of his truck.
  7. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

I could tell the difference on the parking lot your buddys seemed to clean better, but now that you say that i know why anyway nice set up you guys have.
  8. Straightliner

Straightliner Member

Man that ZR2 is hot. Very nice.

9. plowinzr2

plowinzr2 Senior Member

thanks it was nice to finally plow with it i got it over the summer and this was its first time out
  10. cattrader

cattrader Member
    from pa

you midas well use a quad!! that front end wont last 2 seasons.:nono:
  11. NeoThoR

NeoThoR Junior Member
    from Indiana

I think he has already replaced his front end..

Hell I have a 2003 and I replaced all 4 ball joints and the idler arm.

And I never plow :|

Here's my setup..

My cousin has alot of big accounts. I usually do alot of the sidewalks and areas his f250 can't get to..

12. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 Senior Member

nice set-up , the little one would be great for my small drives..both those plows look brand new, just getting ito the buisness???...lokking good!
  13. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

Sweet Trucks

Nice Trucks Guys Love The The Fisher Plows !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. Stesch_s10

Stesch_s10 Junior Member

not to raise the dead of old threads but i see your the most active s10/sonoma snow pusher on here. I work for Northman Snow Plows and I am lookin to purchase one for my 2000 gmc sonoma highrider, anyway i had a few questions... i would use the plow to do small driveways and maybe some back alleys and stuff like that. So my main question is do you do driveways and if so do you push it all towards to the garage and then snow blow it out or do you back drag it or what? thats my only real problem i can see myself having.

I sit and think of the driveways i will probably be doing and they are all plow to the doors and then what.... do i borrow my dads snow blower and blow it aside or back drag with a plow that doesn't have that feature?

ALSO, how do you get paid? hourly? size of driveway? it looks like you plow with a friend or dad or for a company.. i would be on my own and doing friends driveways.. how do i go about pricing that stuff? any info would be great.

I would have searched but for me the search never works.
  15. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

I know this is an old thread......but, last pic in the first set(the one before the truck and ATV pic), look at the gas price LOL.....$2.16 that sure would be nice to have back right now!
  16. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Haa i was just about to say that. its the 1st thing i noticed. and also in the 2nd pic "Ronnie" is windrowing into the already plowed area :dizzy: