1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pictures from Today. 1/07/10

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by iluvscag, Jan 7, 2010.

1. iluvscag

iluvscag Member
    from STL

Well today was a good day to start with. Ended up with about 5 inches of white fluff, got to applicate the new protech 12' sbl pusher. Worked wonderful with the 420D. Then Frank calls he blew a hydraulic line on one of the Kubotas, not a major setback but downtime kills. Then after we were done pushing I took a salter and plow to a local bank and somehow or another backed into a outdoor exit sign scratching the hell out of my pass. side tailight. Called Chevy for a new one 167.40 yes you heard that right all of that for one taillight I said forget it, so here you enjoy I know there not the best there off the BB.

2. iluvscag

iluvscag Member
    from STL

One more....

3. Evanbrendel

Evanbrendel Senior Member

sweet finaly some decent snow in missouri we had around the same in jefferson city
  4. Jello1

Jello1 Senior Member

As for the tail light. You're better off calling a junkyard. Truck looks a bit too new for some junkyards. But you never know, someone near you may have totalled a matching truck. Good luck.