1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pictures From The 4th Annual SIMA Snow & Ice Symposium - Denver

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Chuck Smith, Jun 24, 2001.

1. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

2. 75

75 PlowSite.com Addict

Chuck & Mike: Thanks for the pics guys! Seeing all that "big iron" in the airport garage has got me "thinking snow" again even though the summer solstice was just a couple days ago................

3. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Mentor, Angel
    from Chicago

I see Greg Daniels must of been there. Did you get a chance to meet him or did he send someone else out there?

I've bought mulch from him and I've seen the BIG pushers loaded up and ready to go to shows at his place. His business is next to where we mow, so he is very close by us. I always enjoy chatting with Greg.

4. Chuck Smith

from NJ

As a matter of fact, Greg was there himself. There was always someone talking with him at his booth. I didn't get a chance to chat with him. He also had other people with him, "manning" the equipment outside in the display area. Western had their new Ultra Mount there. Very nice looking plow. I like the "articulating" feature it has. Pro Tech had a bunch of reps there as well, and I spent a lot of time chatting with them. I'd like to thank Pro Tech, for supporting SIMA. They really made sure this symposium was enjoyable for all. They truly went above and beyond the call. I have a "line" on more pictures, just have to get in touch with the person.

~Chuck

5. Chuck Smith

from NJ

I just added more pictures. Alan sent me some, and I got a few developed this past week. That makes 6 pages of Denver pics now! I also added pics of John Parker's truck to the Forum section. Check out his license plate! (Remember, that's where the pics of Plowsite.com member's trucks and equipment are.)

I also added a pic of that old 74 CJ5 that I had, and my brother's 79 Dodge Sno Commander.

Enjoy.

~Chuck

6. Chuck Smith

from NJ

Ok, so this is a little off topic...
    I just added pics of BRL's trucks to my Forum section. There is one shot where you can see the improvement wings on plow make.

~Chuck