1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pictures from Storm in NJ 1/29/08

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Mow It All, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Mow It All

Mow It All Member

Here are a few pics from the big HEAT STORM we had in Jan.....It was 73 degrees for 2 days then in the 60s for another one......

100B1296SMALL.JPG

100B1286SMALL.JPG

100B1503SMLL.JPG

100B1432SMALL.JPG

100B1424SMALL.JPG

Last edited: Feb 12, 2008
  2. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

nice....hey last week 70* this week snowing finally.... maybe wel get lucky todaypayup

3. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Where were those taken?

4. fatboyNJ

fatboyNJ Senior Member
    from NJ

looks like the place my boys ride FMX and film at....i really gota get out there 1 day

5. SteveJ

SteveJ Senior Member

Nice air! Now really impress me and lets see that same air going off that dune in the other direction! :dizzy::D:D

6. ShadeTreeLandsc

ShadeTreeLandsc Junior Member

hey MOW IT ALL, where is that that you are riding? Is that in the pine barrens off of Rt539? Looks like a good spot to go riding, very few and far between up here in Monmouth Cty to find a place to ride.

7. Mow It All

Mow It All Member

The place where the pics were taken is in Jackson NJ, claytons pits. Its right by Lakehurst Navel Base.....We also ride in Stafford (Sahara Sands) Then of course in PA at the coal fields. As far as jumping over the oppisite way and go down......NOT FOR ME. The one guy i ride with does it all day long, he will launh it at 40mph and land about 15' before he touches down. If anyone ever wants to ride fell free to email me, we go out every weekend. Phantomrider09@aol.com

8. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Lol, It got up to 65 here today but they say some colder weather and snow may be comming later in the week.