1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pictures '08 -First try

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by F250 Boss v, Mar 22, 2008.

1. F250 Boss v

F250 Boss v Senior Member

This is my first try at posting pictures... This is winter @ home; '06 F250 w/ 4000mi., Boss Poly 8'2", Whelen LED Mini Liberty. I have a long driveway, and good sized front yard I plow. Had a fair amount of ice this year due to freeze and thaw cycles we went trhu here in Central New York State. Hope the pic's come out OK...

100_0629.jpg

100_0631.jpg

100_0621.jpg

100_0627.jpg

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Another Quality Ford with a Boss V Plow!

3. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

I agree GV. Nice truck and plow. Nice action pictures. How long is your driveway.?

4. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

I like the truck, but the plow is a different story.....Take it easy on spinning your wheels man, let the truck do the work....you have a lot of build up in your wheel well....

5. F250 Boss v

Thanks for all the positive comments! The driveway is just shy of 2500'! The snow in the wheel wells is not from "Spinning my wheels...!", -It's from driving on slush covered roads!!! Note how 'dirty' the snow/ice is the wheel wells, while the snow I'm pushing is pretty white... But thanks for the advice!

6. Quality SR

Thats a long drive. Those banks on the driver side has to be 4' high. I wish i had that much snow.

7. F250 Boss v

More Pic's...!

Yep, we have lots of deer and turkey too. Nope, we don't feed 'em, -or hunt 'em... But we do enjoy them always being around...

Went from a 1500 Chevy, w/ a MM straight blade Fisher, -which served me well for years, to the present set-up, which saves me tons of time! The new (to me) truck and plow have both worked out great.

100_0622.jpg

100_0623.jpg

100_0603.jpg

100_0633.jpg

100_0635.jpg

8. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Very nice truck, looks great with all that snow around it!:drinkup:

9. Quality SR

What a difference, i bet it does save time with the v. Nice pictures keep them coming.

10. grandview

You guys from Jersey know what snow looks like?

11. F250 Boss v

Before I "Hear it from somebody..." That's NOT feed in the deer pic! It was saw dust from some neighbor kids which were foolin' around haulin some saw dust in a wheel barrel. The deer did try to eat it!!!!

12. Quality SR

Yes we do. Havent seen that much in a while though. Our time will come. Who knows maybe next year the lake effect will go wayyyyyyyy to the south next year. And we will get hit hard. :eek:

13. F250 Boss v

Believe me this has been a pretty mild winter snow-wise. Some years it really gets to be a pain, 'cause it doesn't seem to stop... And yes the banks on the left of the truck were about 4.5 feet high. I have to push to one end or the other of the drive when they get that high, which is where the "V" really saves me time, -put it in scoop and go!

14. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

There, fixed for ya.:rolleyes:

15. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Beautifull pics, I love the deere.

16. F250 Boss v

Funny thing; I pulled two of these out from snowbanks this year... So yeah it does bring back memories!!! Thanks!

17. grandview

Aren't you the one who replaced everything but the frame on your truck this year because it didn't work?:D:D

18. riverwalkland

riverwalkland Senior Member

Do you plow for others or just youself?

19. 350-CHEVY

350-CHEVY Member

nice pics looks like some beautiful scenery out that way

20. Quality SR

Same here, winter has been crappy the last 2 seasons. 3/06 we had 30" over 2 days. And the years before that have been great. Hopefully next season will turn around for us.