1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Picture Test

Discussion in 'Test Post Forum' started by BRL, Mar 5, 2003.

1. BRL

BRL PlowSite.com - Veteran

Seeing if my online Photo site will work...

[​IMG]

2. Rooster

Rooster Member
    from Kansas

BRL,

If you have that picture on your hard drive you should be able to post the picture in a thread.

Rick

3. BRL

Thanks. Yea I was just seeing if it would show without downloading it. I have an album set up there, but the site wants you to E-mail people to have the link sent, so it's difficult to share here. Just testing ways I can do it the easiest.

4. BRL

Last edited: Mar 6, 2003
  5. Rooster

Rooster Member
    from Kansas

BRL,

Sorry I got off line and just got back on.

I tried the link, I did not allow the cookies to be set and nothing showed up except the thumbnail pictures for me.

Rick

6. BRL

Good! I was afraid it would want a password & you'd not be able to see the pictures. I posted the link in another thread, so I'm glad to hear it was actually working LOL Thanks.

7. BRL

8. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

I was able to view the blowups too.

9. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

how do you post a picture?

10. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

At the bottom of your reply box, there's a spot that says "Attach file". Click the "Browse" icon and then your files will open up. Next click on the picture you want to post and you're done.

You have to be sure the photo meets the size limits of Plowsite, the maximum width is 640, I don't recall the file size limit, but if it's over, you'll get a notice that says why. Make sure you copy your text until you learn the size limits because it is lost once the post is rejected.