1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Picture size help?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by The Boss, Oct 4, 2004.

1. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

What is a good program for resizing pics. to post on here? I can't figure it out without cropping. :mad: Thanks! :waving:
  2. festerw

festerw Senior Member

If you have Windows XP, you can download the Image Resizer powertoy from their website. Then all you need to do is right click on the picture and click resize picture.

MS Powertoys
  3. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

I just used the Hewlet Packer photo program that came with my printer and it work great. I got it to work the first time I tried it. Also if you go to the picture forum in the first posting about how to post pictuires, the 2nd post also has a free dowmload to resize pictures.

Regards Mike
  4. The Boss

Thanks guys!! Let's see if this works. I downloaded this program from download.com
    This another pic. of be beside my friends boat.

5. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Very Kool is that baby got a blower on it ??
  6. Guy

Guy Member
    from Alaska

Mihov Freeware Resizer works.... also converts jpeg-gif and stuff
  7. The Boss

No blower. Just a tunnel ram and 2 660 center squirters with cam2 running through em. :nod: