1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

picture of my plow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by clueless, Dec 14, 2003.

1. clueless

clueless Member
    from pa

just got done working on it.a 78 bronco with a fisher plow,underhood hydraulics,needs paint,but a spraycan works wonders!!

dsc00017.jpg

2. clueless

clueless Member
    from pa

side view

dsc00015.jpg

3. BrianK10

BrianK10 Junior Member

I love it....lol

4. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Absolutely perrrrrrfect !!:salute:

5. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

LOL!! thats great,,hey whats with the blue light?

6. clueless

clueless Member
    from pa

didnt have no amber one,just a blue one,it works great round here.

7. accipiter12

accipiter12 Senior Member

Wow, you've had no trouble from law enforcement wtih the blue light? If someone did that around here, you'd get into trouble. Many of our patrol cars in WA state have blue light bars now.

Blake
    WA

8. clueless

clueless Member
    from pa

no problems since i plow very few drivewys here,family,friends,neighbors.they really dont bother us here.at least there is a light on it.thats the main thing.seems when people round here see a flashing light,any color they slow down.had that same light on the old scout for good many yrs,and never had any problems.

dsc00021.jpg

9. accipiter12

accipiter12 Senior Member

Oh I see. :) In that case, like you said, any light is better than no light, since there are lots of IDIOTS out there. :drinkup:

Blake
    WA

10. clueless

clueless Member
    from pa

i had 2 amber ones,but tree branches took care of them,they were magnetic and they fell off and i ran them over.the blue i got given to me.

that plow on the scout was origionally on a 66 scout.it has been cobbled on the 73,the pump is a power steering pump off a 78 ford pickup,the valve is the origional one along with the cylinder.manual angle,original shoes on the plow still.too bad the body on both gave out.the drive train in this one still runs and moves,she is just a little tired.put a fresh battery and gas and she will still plow snow.

11. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

nice bronco, would you ever sell it?

12. clueless

clueless Member
    from pa

depends on how much someone would give or trade for it.

13. 99zr2

99zr2 Senior Member

I guess any plow is better than no plow. Looks good for a old beater. LOL:D