1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Picture of Fisher MM on 92-96 F150

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by bikeluver43, Jan 11, 2005.

1. bikeluver43

bikeluver43 Member
    from Mass

Hey guys, I found a plow for my 94 F150-its a Fisher minute mount 1 system, 7 1/2 footer, electric/hydraulic for $500!!! This guy had it mounted on his 84 F350 and wanted to buy an older conventional mount system for his truck since he like the older ones better. This setup was just reconditioned too with new hoses, hydraulics, and sandblast/painted. I went to the local dealer and bought a complete push plate/mounting kit which includes instructions. It seems straight forward, but I was wondering if anyone has a under truck view of the push plates mounted on the frame of the truck so I have a reference. I would greatly appreciate the help on the install! I'm excited for this as its "supposed" to snow this weekend.