1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by finnegan, Dec 31, 2001.

1. finnegan

finnegan Senior Member

how are the rest of you guys posting pics everytime i try it doesnt work they're awesome snow pics
  2. GLS

GLS Senior Member

If you want the picture to automatically display on the post, you must first upload it to a server on the internet, such as photopoint. I upload mine to my website. Once you do that, you click on the "IMG" button under the vB Code section when you are posting (right above the text box). Once that appears, type in the address of where your picture is located. It should look like this:

[*IMG]http://www.sitename.com/pic1.jpg[/IMG] , only take out the *.

If you don't have access to a server to upload your images to, you can just use the Attach file feature toward the bottom of the page.
  3. 75

75 PlowSite.com Addict

To add to OryanO's info, if you use the "Attach File" feature remember your pic has to be of a small enough file size (102400 bytes, about 100K) to be posted.