1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pics of ZR2 Mounts Needed!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Alex1803, Feb 18, 2007.

1. Alex1803

Alex1803 Junior Member

If anyone has close up, detailed pictures of ANY snow plow mount on a ZR2 pickup or blazer, I need them. I recently bought a used Western Unimount setup that was supposed to be for an S-10. I have a '94 ZR2 and was hoping with minor modifications I could make this mount work but it doesn't even look close to fitting (making me think that it isn't for an S-10). Thanks!
    Alex

2. Snowman16

Snowman16 Member

I know a neighbor who put a western on a ZR2 S10 this year, and the frame is different on the ZR2 than a normal S10. I will see if I can get some pix soon. I will go talk to him tomorrow.:waving:

3. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Whooops.... never mind!

4. plowinzr2

plowinzr2 Senior Member

ive got a zr2 with a fisher mount i can get pics if u need them the only difference between the munts for a zr2 is that the mount has to drop down a lil so it can use the sway bar bolts and support. on a regular s10 the mount is right up against the frame if u want pics let me kno

5. Alex1803

Alex1803 Junior Member

I would love some pictures of the where the mount actually connects to the truck. Any and all shots would be appreciated.

6. Alex1803

Alex1803 Junior Member

I can't PM you yet PlowinZR2 so I hope you check this thread...

7. Alex1803

Alex1803 Junior Member

Five more posts until I can PM!!

8. Alex1803

Alex1803 Junior Member

Four posts...

9. Alex1803

Alex1803 Junior Member

Three posts...

10. Alex1803

Alex1803 Junior Member

Two more to go...

11. Alex1803

Alex1803 Junior Member

Last one...I hope I can PM now!

12. Idealtim

Idealtim Senior Member

This site is great for unusual questions, looks like you might be in luck with plowinzr2. Hope everything works out for you and post pics when your finished!!!

13. plowinzr2

plowinzr2 Senior Member

ill get u some pics tomorrow ive got the plow on it right now cuz im fixin it ill post them here

14. Alex1803

Alex1803 Junior Member

Thanks. I'll look for them here.

15. Ultimate inc

Ultimate inc Junior Member

I Got A Western Mount For A Zr2 Ill Sell It Real Cheap!!! Let Me Know Good Condtion

16. kenroz69

kenroz69 Junior Member

Go to meyer snow plows under installation manuals, there's a PDF file of the EZ Mount Classic & tube lift for a 94 zr2 s10 pickup. Just bought one for my 97 zr2 Jimmy.

17. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Welcome to plowsite!!!! Because you are new, i'll just point this out that this thread is VERY old and he probably found his pics by now!!! :) lol

Welcome though!!! you'll learn a lot!

18. Alex1803

Alex1803 Junior Member

Actually, I hadn't found the pics so thanks so much for pointing that out! I really appreciate it.
    Alex