1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pics. of your trucks/fleet

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by The Boss, Oct 19, 2004.

1. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Allright guys, it's that time of year when we're all getting ready. If you've got any pics, post em. Let's see em boys! :nod:
  2. The Boss

I forgot, I'll start it off.

3. bolensdriver

bolensdriver Senior Member

Man, I traded in my Chevy 3/4 ton for this. This is awesome, blows snow at least two feet into the air!

4. The Boss

Bolens, have you been hanging out with Margesimpson again? I thought we talked about this? :D
    I tried starting a POSITIVE thread. :drinkup:
  5. bolensdriver

Ick, double post :-(
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2004
  6. bolensdriver

No, but I do feel something wrong with me at the moment. :p!

I am not quite ready yet. I need to sand down and paint my plow, then get a new cutting edge, and feet (Skid plates/shoes). The truck is a 1986 GMC 3/4 ton. Very nice, no rust. I didn't buy it thank-god. But I get to plow with it... and do whatever. My Dad dislikes driving for some reason. :nono: Anyways, it was gone through in the spring, (big money), and it's all set now. Need the battery and plow supplies. I also have another truck, that I am putting a plow on, and then I need to do some body work to it.. this spring hopefully. That truck is a 1984 Chevy half-ton. I plan on putting a plow on it soon.

This is the 3/4 ton with no rust. It may be old, but it works.

And as for sidewalk plowing equipment, most is ready. One tractor, I am working on the cab... sanding it and priming it, and painting it. Got two coats of paint on it so far. I have a tow-behind spreader (Brinly), and I need to get tubes in the tires or something, because they are flat at the moment, and I'll need it soon. I already have one person plowing sidewalks for me this winter.

The cab will be going on this tractor -

Last edited: Oct 19, 2004
  7. The Boss

As long as it works, that's what counts. :nod:
  8. Iowa

Iowa Senior Member
    from Iowa

I've got a good three weeks left of fall clean-up to do......then I will think about getting the plow ready. :redbounce
  9. glenspot

glenspot Senior Member

1998 Dodge Ram 1500
    8' Western Unimount

10. mole

mole Senior Member

I guess if you have posted a picture once you can't do it agian. I tried to do it but the site is telling me I already posted the picture and giving me an error. sorry I tried.
  11. qualitylawncare

qualitylawncare Senior Member

Here's mine in the dark lol :nod:

Just got it installed yesterday and didn't get home until after dark. I'll get some more pics today :eek:

12. The Boss

Mole, that happened to me too. Just resize it again and you'll be able to post it.
  13. PSDF350

PSDF350 Senior Member

heres one of truck and blizzard 810. i also have toro 1028 snowblower but no picture.

14. ztoro

ztoro Junior Member
    from NJ

8 superduty straightblade

Last edited: Oct 20, 2004
  15. bolensdriver

you got snow?
  16. The Boss

Nobody else?
  17. Razorman

Razorman Senior Member

99 F-250

This is the truck I am putting plow on :redbounce

09-16-04_1821 razor lawn vip truck.JPG
  18. The Boss

Looking good razor! Keep em coming boys. :nod:
  19. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

OK got one ready but 2 is better got 2 broncoII's this one has final fit with new paint, snow tires,rebuild drive train , electroincs web axcess, liquid spray system. blah, blah ,blah. payup

Copy of lite back.jpg
  20. Hey guys,
    Here's my new ride for the year, I'm waiting for the meetin' in Ottawa to pick up my Ultra mount from garagekeeper. Also, I'm pickin up an old school western salter payup , and unimount to ultra conversion. I can't wait till I get it mounted up, cause I wanna get the 8.6 Pro Plow mounted on this beast :drinkup:
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2004