1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

pics of your shop / yard

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by andrewlawnrangr, Oct 20, 2007.

1. andrewlawnrangr

andrewlawnrangr Senior Member

lets see pics of your shop or yard

2. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

You first;)

3. andrewlawnrangr

andrewlawnrangr Senior Member

monday ill get on it.. i have 2 places so ill go to both ..

4. Snowman16

Snowman16 Member

I just put up a 20x40 this fall, when i find my camera i will post some pix.

5. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Well we all know what a 1 car garage looks like stuffed to the gills with stuff so ill spare you the picture........

6. VBigFord20

VBigFord20 Senior Member

My greatly undersized shop. 24x24 is not big enough at all. Since it needs new siding and a new garage door soon Im going to see if the city will let me bump it out another 10 foot to the left. 34x24 will give me way more storage.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Its cleaner then this now.

[​IMG]

Random shot of working on one of the trailers. For all the work I put into this one, I should have just bought a new one.

7. nice setup

8. topdj

topdj Senior Member

28 x 38 with 11 ceiling and 10 x 10 doors this is a few years ago during construction
    I put 50amp 220v service in and gas heat cost me about 12000 to do myself
    5000 of that was the concrete work hired out.
    Wish I built a bigger one this is full already, motorcycle , boat, riding tractor, ATV, tools, storage cabinets and a ton of DJ equiptment
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 21, 2007
  9. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Not much to look at, but it gets the job done. 60'x60' with 12'x12' doors. I also have a 15 some odd car parking lot, two 10'x20' sheds, two 10'x15' sheds, and a heated two car 28' deep 20' wide garage attathced to the house. Would you believe that I still don't have enough room? The horse stalls are in another attatched barn.:D

1.JPG

Last edited: Oct 21, 2007
  10. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Ok, This is pictures of my dream shop! This is my cousins farm shop. I did work in this shop for one summer, its it kicked A**
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is our farm shop, kinda a step down, but better then working in the rain!( we have washed the walls and ceiling, so it is alot brighter in there now)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG].

And i dont have any of the snow removal shop, but I'll try to get some soon. ( it did get new tin put on it this summer so she looks pretty good.)

11. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Those are really nice shops 4x4 Farmer. We are just getting prices right now for a new shop now, it will be more like yours, then that really big one. How wide is the door on your shop?

12. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

I think its a 24' door. A few years back we had a 25' head and you could walk it though the door, but we cant walk our 30's through. I wish it was a 30' door so we could get them in there.

13. TurbDies2500

TurbDies2500 Senior Member

that John deere shop in North Dakota is unbelievable. How much does all the equipment in that place cost. Holy ****

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2007
  14. REAPER

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

I'll post for the poor contractors.

I can get 4 full size reg cab pick-ups in it or 6 small cars.
    25x40 in size. 10 1/2 foot walls. 9x16 door.
    Half with a cathedral ceiling and half with a loft. I built the ceiling so I could install a lift when I get the extra cash.

Taken in the spring before I started the plow project.

Garagecats 12.jpg

Garagecats 9.jpg

Garagecats 11.jpg

The yard and how it overshadows the neighbors house.

Garagecats 20.jpg

Garagecats 12.jpg

Garagecats 9.jpg

Garagecats 11.jpg

Garagecats 20.jpg

15. Northland

Northland Senior Member

Heres a few of my garage. I wont even call it a damn shop cuz it aint big enuf... This was soon after I built it and got it all sheetrocked...

backcorner.JPG

backwall.JPG

frontcorner.JPG

nwall.JPG

door.JPG

16. VBigFord20

VBigFord20 Senior Member

How much do those bike lifts run?

I need to get one with the bolt on sides to use for all my equipment so I don't have to work on the ground any more.

Seems like between both buggies, atv, mowers, saws, compactor, ect., there is always something needing fixed.

[​IMG]

17. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

That is a sweet shop!!!

18. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

4x4farmer i dont think ive seen a bad pic from you yet

19. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

I started out buying a building for a shop but as times changed and the area developed I turned it into a plaza.

even.jpg

20. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

4x4Farmer those are tow amazing shops. Don't be down on yours. I would kill for it.