1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pics of XLS and Extreme V's

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by JD 990, Feb 15, 2009.

1. JD 990

JD 990 Member
    from Maine

Hey guys post your pics of your XLS's of extreme V's. I saw a pic on here that had an older chevy (like 2000 body style) with an XLS and there was also a newer GMC with an extreme. Thanks!!:salute:

2. JD 990

JD 990 Member
    from Maine

Sorry guys I didnt mean to make it sound like I had one.

3. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

4. JD 990

JD 990 Member
    from Maine

Thanks Creative. I'm not actually new just different name I previously was K20fisher. Creative have you had any problems with the XLS. I'm only 13 but when I get my license i'm going to get a truck ( most likely a 2500HD chevy or GMC or 250 ford) and hopefully I will get an XLS.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2009
  5. JD 990

JD 990 Member
    from Maine

No one else has an XLS or Xtreme V???

6. riverwalkland

riverwalkland Senior Member

There is a serch function you know

7. Mopard

Mopard Senior Member

Come on ... everybody is aware there is a search function and most do intially waste countless hours using it and often still end up with nothing useful. I never have much luck with this particular search engine myself and am tired of people using that as their standard answer. This is a forum for asking questions. Help the kid out by posting something useful ... and you may even feel better for it. The threads would certainly be better for it ... instead of the final post being "There is a search function you know". That just wastes anyone elses time looking for the same answers. Ya never know, maybe someone will contribute something new to the forum too ... that's always a possibility each time any question is asked ... especially one asking for pics.

8. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

I use the search function all the time and I find exactly what I am looking for. A couple of times messing with the wording and there you go. It is just lazy people who think it will go exactly to what they want to see. They have to do a little reading in order to get what they want, but they are like little kids and all they want to do is look at pictures and not read. The SEARCH functin works just fine.

9. GatorDL55

GatorDL55 Senior Member

I might be generalizing too much but I would guess that the younger generation uses and understands the search function and the wording necessary to achieve desired results. We are the google generation and the search function on here is just business as usual.

10. Vinnie

Vinnie Senior Member

[​IMG]
    Need more pics of specific parts let me know.

11. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

by the time you get your liscense the XLS will be old newsxysport

12. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

haha, that is true, never thought of that.

13. Vinnie

Vinnie Senior Member

Or he may be in the same position as most of us that look for good used equiptment :rolleyes:

14. Mopard

Mopard Senior Member

Precisely

Hey Vinnie, is your Extreme in the full V position in that pic above?
    Do you find it really digs things up in V or does this Fisher model seem to float over irregular surfaces pretty good?
    How do you like the mount system ... give you any problems so far?
    Thanks for the pic ... nice setup.