1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pics of tractors

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by McCaig, Oct 10, 2013.

1. McCaig

McCaig Junior Member

here is a couple pics of my snow tractors , doing snow and farm work

snow-removal pic tractors.png

2. Triton2286

Triton2286 Senior Member

This isn't the photo section...
  3. McCaig

McCaig Junior Member

sorry , my bad
  4. South Paw

South Paw Junior Member
    from Ontario

How do you like John Deere new R series tractors? Specifically fuel consumption and cab egronomics. I'm looking at purchasing a 6105 R with IVT.
  5. 94gt331

94gt331 Senior Member
    from usa

Awesome tractors, it would be my dream to get a tractor with a blower someday for my resedentials. That's a great concept. Not a single company in my area offers that service. Do you have a dairy farm or do you use your tractors for just crop farming? I like how you keep them running all season. Good job!
  6. nsmilligan

nsmilligan PlowSite.com Veteran

Just to keep it Red!

IMG_6732 (Medium).jpg

2012-02-18 11.30.51.jpg

2010-11-26 11.37.47.jpg
  7. nsmilligan

nsmilligan PlowSite.com Veteran

Since we're a bit off topic anyway, here's 1 of my plow trucks doing ag work.
    8'X4' bales about 12tons.

2013-08-18 13.47.09.jpg
  8. Pool&Plow

Pool&Plow Junior Member

Sweet cab over :drinkup:
  9. McCaig

McCaig Junior Member

my 6125R is a AutoQuad 24 speed , I love the tractor , I got 500 hrs on it now and it runs great . It seams to have a little more snap then my 6430 premium and it weights 1 ton more . my tractors get used half the time for snow and half the time for custom farm work . I put about 600 hrs a year on each of them .
  10. McCaig

McCaig Junior Member

the 6125r does not seem to burn any more diesel on snow compared to the 6430 premium , but it does seam to use a slight bit more with the custom work for some reason